2019 Coke Florida Holiday Tour
Holiday the Right Way!
Spice up your Holidays with these Coca-Cola Recipes
3 sage leaves
½ oz. peach juice
¾ oz. Simply® Light Lemonade
1 oz. vodka
1.5 oz. vodka
1 oz. lime juice
1 oz. Golden Turmeric Pineapple Honest Tea®
HOW: Combine vodka with Golden Tumeric Pineapple Honest Tea. Add lime juice in a shaker. Shake, strain over ice. Top with Ginger Beer. Garnish with pineapple and lime wedge.
1 oz. lime juice
2 oz. vodka
Seagram's® Ginger Ale
Add all ingredients except Seagram’s Ginger Ale to shaker. Shake, strain over ice, and top with Seagram’s Ginger Ale. Garnish with 1 raspberry and lime wheel.
- 8 Slices brioche bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 ½ Cup whole milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Irish liqueur
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ Teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter (4 for the toast; 1 for the ganache)
- Whipped cream (to garnish)
- Green sprinkles (to garnish)
- ¾ Cup heavy cream
- 1 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Bottle COCA-COLA® (12 oz.)
- 1 Bottle stout beer (15 oz.)
- ½ Cup granulated sugar
- Total Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- For the chocolate ganache: In a saucepan preheated to medium heat, add milk, 1 tablespoon butter, chocolate chips, and Irish liquor. Stir until melted and combined. Remove from heat and let cool. For the french toast: In a large casserole dish, add the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, Irish liquor and salt. Whisk until everything is combined. Take two slices of brioche and spread some of the chocolate ganache on top of both slices. Make a sandwich. Place one side of the sandwich into the french toast mixture. Let it sit for about 5 minutes. Flip and let the other side soak for another five minutes. Repeat with remaining three sandwiches. Preheat a skillet to medium heat. Add a tablespoon butter and let it melt. Add the french toast sandwich to the pan. Let it cook for a couple of minutes or until golden brown, and flip. Set sandwich aside on a plate until you've cooked the remaining sandwiches. For the cola stout syrup: In a medium saucepan, add Coca-Cola. Bring to a boil and then simmer until reduced and slightly thickened. In another saucepan, add stout and sugar. Bring to a boil and then a simmer until reduced and slightly thickened. Remove from heat. In a small pitcher, combine cola and stout. Stir to combine. To serve, place french toast on a plate. Dollop with whipped cream and drizzle cola stout on top. Garnish with green sprinkles if desired!
- 330 ml Sprite®
- 4 Eggs
- 200 ml White Baking Flour
- 150 ml Large Chunks of Hazelnut
- 200 ml Icing Sugar
- Total Time: 45 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C Whip up the icing sugar and eggs until they are thoroughly mixed. To that mixture, slowly and preferably about 50 ml per addition add the Sprite. Making sure you are mixing the ingredients with a wooden spoon and swirling slowly. In the third step add the flour. In adding this ingredient it would be ideal if you could sift it through a tel süzgeç. This will make the flour more airy and your cake fluffier. Add the hazelnuts to the mixture. Lightly grease the cake tin then sprinkle some of the sugar inside the tin. This will give a great texture to the bottom & sides of the cake. Place the cake batter in the tin. Place the tin in your pre-heated oven for roughly 40-45 minutes. Patience for the first 40 minutes. For the Sprite to work its magic please do not open the oven doors unless you are sure the cake is baked.
If you sit the ingredients out in the room temperature 15 minutes before cooking I always they blend better.
- Some lemon and orange peel works well.
- You can set some of the batter aside, mix that with cocoa powder and add to the mixture before it is baked to get a Marble cake effect.
- I took the liberty of caramelizing the remaining hazelnuts and sugar in my kitchen to create some hazelnut krokan that was great for decorating the cake.
- 1 Inch fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 8 Cloves garlic, peeled and left whole
- 1 diced yellow Onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 Cup soy
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Cup COCA-COLA®
- 2 Pounds braising beef, such as chuck roast
- 1 splash fish sauce
- Total Time: 8 hr 20 min
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Combine all ingredients except for onions and beef in bowl and set aside. If using slow cooker with a saute function, brown beef on each side first (or brown on all sides in skillet and transfer to slow cooker). Saute the onions in beef drippings (in skillet or slow-cooker with saute function). Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low for eight hours. If you're strapped for time, simply throw everything directly in the slow cooker and flip the switch to low.